Find out how these words are used in the article below.
- ease (to ease): (v) to become less severe, difficult
- (to be) over the hump : (to be) past the most difficult part of an activity or time period
- inflation: (n) is a general increase in the prices of goods and services in a country.
- value : (n) importance or usefulness of something
- sales : (n) the number of goods, products, or services that a company sells within a certain time period or the department of a company that is responsible for selling its products
- price : (n) amount of money that you have to pay in order to buy something .
- gone up (to go up): (v) to increase
- imports: (n) products or raw materials bought from another country in your own country
- wearing off (to wear off): (v) to gradually disappear
The Let's Talk Lingo team!